Sunday, March 18, 2012

FROG ABUSE

If there's anything we've learned from the internet, it's that frogs are generous thoughtful creatures, with a keen sense of graciousness and politesse.

When a frog is angry at you, you deserved it.


INTERFERING WITH MY SNACKS!

[SOURCE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbGPKhb8ZBI .]


My sympathy lies entirely with the frog. I hope that while the insensitive clod who owns the offensive handheld electronic device is fast asleep, the noble amphibian seeds his crocs with slimy wingparts and wiggly earthworm. Because he deserves it. Fireants. Crunchy beetle remains. 
And lots of inedible bits.

Frogs merit the very best.
It is sad when people don't realize that.

All hail the king of the Amphibian Realm.

Can I get a 'ribbit'?


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

3 comments:

rana-ifically amphibious said...

Ribbit.

Anonymous said...

Ribbit!

Anonymous said...

RIBBIT!

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...