Monday, March 12, 2012

PROBLEMS WITH BREASTS

Hey, my eyes are up here! She said this with considerable ire, and I could understand where she was coming from. The fellow trying to talk to her was almost drooling into her cleavage.

From my vantage point I couldn't see the actual cleavage itself, merely the profile.
But I can well imagine that the cleavage was more magnetic than the young lady.
At least, if her ideas and opinions were anything to go by.
Her bra may have been bigger than her brain.


SOMETIME I WOULD LIKE TO MEET THEM

Personally, I couldn't see the point of his exercise, though I recognized the common pattern.
Breasts, of whatever shape and dimension, are far less important if the possessor of same is fascinating.
And if she IS fascinating, you really should look her in the eyes. Keeping someone's mammary glands in view does not encourage much confidence in the discussion going anywhere.
Though it speaks volumes.

Breasts, by themselves, are not truly conversational.
They might even be modest, or shy.

I've always found that the most exciting breasts belong to the nicest people.

Under the right circumstances it is suitable to devote keen attention to them.
They'll prove to have considerable charm and personality.
It can be quite a revelation.

But if the person whose appurtenances they are is herself dull, they too will be boring.
Nothing is worse than mere pedestrian titty.

The conversation mentioned above should not have begun with the breasts.
Because both individuals were uninteresting, it ended with them.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...