Monday, March 19, 2012

EFSHER MAZEL TOIV?

The video below is courtesy of a friend of Rabbi Fink, who was guesting-post on Dovbear’s blog.
As well as  that friend’s friends.
And Yummy Schachter.
I enjoyed it.


SUCH HEARTFELTEDNESS, OH MY!

[source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGxOR5bQavs.]

No, shan't provide translation. Mamesh.
Just remember that your father would NOT appreciate you hugging your cousins.
Now finish lerning those last two blatt of Shas.
Be healthy.

==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...