Tuesday, October 08, 2024

URBAN DARKNESS

According to the loser of the last election, avidly believed by millions of slobbering peasants, our cities (San Francisco, Chicago, and New York) have become hellholes which are crime ridden drug infested terror filled dumping gounds with huge bloodshed, chaos, and violence, delug ed with millions of illegals, drug dealers, human traffickers, bloodthirsty terrorists and savage gang members, pedophiles, stone cold killers, people are shot crossing the street to buy bread, teenagers are cut to shreds, and residents lie in kitchens with slit throats.

Yes. This is all true! Today my throat was cut be a teenage pedophile who wanted my bread. A stone cold illegal killer who savaged me while I was buying drugs from a communist.
He's now human body-part trafficking in my kitchen. Oh, the sheer inhumanity.


Tourists, avoid our cities: San Francisco, Chicago, and New York.
The rent is too high and the pizza isn't worth the risk.


It's been ages since I had bread.
At least since Saturday.


Delicous breakfast pastries don't qualify as bread.
Had one Sunday morning, but it doesn't count.
Stay away. For heaven's sake, stay away!



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

DO YOU COME HERE OFTEN?

We need to have more foggy nights in SF. I realized this when I considered what one could possibly say to a young lady with an extremely sho...