Sunday, October 13, 2024

MEATBALL HEAD

Yesterday evening, after my Jewish friends had finished their fast -- some of them more observant (and starving) than others -- while I was toothpicking shreds of Chinese roast pork out from between two teeth, I read that one of them had even abstained from coffee. And yes, my heart bleeds for him. I couldn't do it. Stuff like that takes conviction, determination, and, in the case of me and caffeine, a streak of masochistic self-punishment a mile wide. You wouldn't like me if I had gone twenty four hours without caffeine. Wars have been started over less. Of course the aggressor lost, because they were the side without beans.

Naturally some people do not benefit from caffeine. The dreadful old bastards in the backroom at work in Marin, and the people in charge of Florida, for instance.
That's a basket of loathsome irredeemables right there.


I am an equitable man.


I wish all of them ill. Biblical floods, the plague, bowel incontinence, and many water borne diseases. It's too bad we don't have alligators and pythons in Marin, to go along with, or devour, the precious little brainless fluffy dogs and trophy wives.
If I didn't work in Marin, I would never visit the place again.

Well, maybe to visit a friend who lives there among the housecats and coyotes (one of each), and has a cup of tea in his backyard in the mornings with one of each for company. I'd have to find out how to get there on public transit without too much walking. It's probably doable.


Note to self: tolerate the cat. Bark at the coyote.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

DO YOU COME HERE OFTEN?

We need to have more foggy nights in SF. I realized this when I considered what one could possibly say to a young lady with an extremely sho...