Tuesday, August 13, 2024

THE VENN DIAGRAMS THAT EVERYONE NEEDS

A friend's FB posting reminded me of something I put together years ago, which, at the time, was quite the bees knees and the cat's miao to me. I considered it usefull.
Intersectionality made manifest.

It may be actually less worthwhile than I thought, and I might have been off my rocker at the time. Which was probably because of the huge amount of coffee or tea I had consumed.
So high on stimulating beverages that I was twirling.
Subsequently I simplified the concept somewhat, but I don't know exactly when I did so.
At that point, intersectionality hit self-referential spot on.
Naturally that started me thinking.
Which is always dangerous.
More simplification.
There's something beatiful about Venn diagrams.


Little psycho blossoms.


Neuroses.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

TAKE A WALK

Two young fellows of Indian or Pakistani heritage got on the bus at the same time as myself. They conversed animatedly using words that indi...