Thursday, August 01, 2024

RABBIT, RABBIT. AUGUST.

Rabbit rabbit. This month snuck up on me. Yes, I knew it would come, but it seems like only a few days ago we were in mid-July. I wasn't paying attention, and boom. Good thing I paid all my bills early. Including rent.

So far, this year has been a trainwreck. Not for me personally, but the rest of the world has had one heck of a year. No, shan't mention the Middle East -- truth be told most of the people there deserve what they get -- but the Europeans seem to have lost some of their braincells, much of the United States never had many to begin with and are now down to only one or two, and Africa and Latin America seem more violent and chaotic than ever before.

Must be all those high-grade pharmaceuticals.
Not being into drugs, unlike the top echelons of America's ruling and slacker classes, I can sit back and take a sober view of things.

Which I may not want to do.


Life is an endless karaoke evening with horrible singers at the microphone. Egomaniacs and psychopaths treating the rest of us to their renditions of 'Feelings' and 'Bohemian Rapsody', plus, if we're very lucky, the Oakland Booty song.

It's time to hide in the tall grasses.

Rabbit rabbit.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

TAKE A WALK

Two young fellows of Indian or Pakistani heritage got on the bus at the same time as myself. They conversed animatedly using words that indi...