Saturday, September 19, 2020

DESIGNER BAGS

Walking the dog gives people an opportunity to leave the house without their masks. Because, when all is said and done, when you are carrying around a little bag of dog poo, other people won't come close.
AND it shows that you are a caring individual.

THREE BULLDOG PIPES

I too am a caring individual. With lots of dogs. Statistically I am as little likely to catch or spread Covid as the other dog-lovers, even though unlike most of them I do not wander about with my hands full of poo.

In San Francisco I win no Brownie Points for my well-behaved dogs.



TOBACCO INDEX


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...