Tuesday, September 22, 2020

MY SOFT, SOFT CHEEKS

Yesterday to a group of dear friends I made suggestions of a dubious nature. Because they live far elsewhere, they cannot strike me for it. It may have ended their youthful innocence. About time, seeing as they are my years or older. Of an age to lose the dewy freshness of youth for a sadder and more leathery maturity. Speaking of which, I use a soothing lotion on my chin and cheeks when shaving nowadays. And it's amazing how young and springy that skin there looks.
I'm thinking of applying it elsewhere too.

SMALL PETERSON CANADIAN

The suggestion was pipe tobacco related, by the way. Some products out there are depravity in the shred. Often undeservedly popular. Degistibus non est disputandem.

The man who smokes the pipe above really needs tweeds and a gun for shooting ptarmigan. Of which there are few or none in this neighborhood at present, but if more young urban techies leave the city, we should import a flock. Or quail.

I'll learn how to cook the beasts.

My apartment mate's response to any new type of animal is often "is it edible?" Which is a potent reflection of her Toishanese heritage. She's also touched with a gentler brush, being exceptionally fond of small creatures as little interactive personalities, with the exception of chihuahuas and tea-cup pets, which she loathes. And I find that admirable. I too wish an end of chihuahuas.
Of which there is a mighty infestation locally.
Quite the nastiest pet there is.
They spread disease.



Spotted four of the little turd-factories on my post coffee walk this morning. If their horrid owner frau had not been keeping an eye on them, I would've dropkicked them into space. Dumped them in the fiery maw of Mount Doom, like Gollum and The Ring. The precious, the precious. Look into the eyes of a chihuahua and you will see real stupidity. It is a kind of bottomless stupidity, a fiendish stupidity. They are the most horrifying, cannibalistic and nightmarish creatures in the world.
They are the only mammal with the soul of a fish.


Personally, I very much prefer dogs.
They're more engaging.



Smoked more of the Doblone D'Oro on my walk. It's a lovely way to start the day. So old-fashioned. Not too spicy, comforting. A good tobacco for in-between cups of coffee, or while contemplating the decimation of plague-carrying mutant newts.

Red Virginias for the next smoke, plus shave and soothing lotion, and another cup of coffee.



TOBACCO INDEX


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...