Saturday, August 01, 2020

CHINESE PIPE ART

Two weeks ago I highlighted a number of Chinese briar pipe artists whose work is splendid and well worth being familiar with. They are, one the whole, active people, and I've seen several more lovely pieces on their Facebook pages and posts since then.

Beautiful pipes.

Cang Zhenming



Eagle Fang



Gao Jie



Liu Zifeng



Shi Pu



Chao Han-Qing (赵汉青)



Chen Ce (陈策)



These gentlemen truly understand how to bring out the best in briar, their lovely pipes would grace any collection.


The photos above were copied from their Facebook pages without their permission, for the purpose of showcasing their work, which is among the best I have seen.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...