Sunday, August 23, 2020

PLAY BALL!

Since school re-opened, I had not seen the man who swore that kids could not transmit the virus and that it was all a plot by the Democrats to steal the election. Several of his employees have children. And the internet is full of schools shut down for being Covid hot spots.

Yesterday the dumbass didn't even say 'hi' to me, and kept yacking about sports. I which idiotic subject I have no interest, so of course I stayed out of that conversation.


Take it from me: ball players cannot transmit the virus.
Re-open the ball parks and bus the fans in.
Americans need overpriced beer.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantasy baseball has acquired a new meaning.

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...