Sunday, August 23, 2020

A TIME AND PLACE

The best line on the internet after dinner the other evening was "of course she doesn't have milk, her breasts are in the wrong place". No, I shan't give you the context. And it was a good thing I had already eaten, or there would be green curry noodles all over the place.

I really wish that there had been illustrations, even though I am glad that there weren't.

It probably would not challenge you to imagine the wrong place for breasts. Several wrong places. And please, go ahead.


This essay is not about that.


Stop thinking about breasts!




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...