Friday, June 29, 2018

SOUTHERN-FRIED PORKCHOPS

Interesting map viewing this morning: hypertension, obesity, and diabetes are at sky-high levels in the most fervently Christian parts of the country. Not coincidentally, those areas also have the lowest life expectancy.



If nothing else, this portends eventual demographic change.

You bet your sweet bippy I could say something.

But I won't. I'll just think it.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...