Thursday, June 14, 2018

HAVARTI AND JALAPEÑO TOASTS

No doubt about it; I am magnetic. While smoking on the front steps, three people with issues approached me. I fled to a nearby bar, and three more started conversations. The drunk from Seattle was easy to deal with.

"I'm sorry, I'm stepping outside to continue this pipe."

Admittedly I had to do that twice.
I did have an extra pipe.
It wasn't a lie.

The person with Tourette's Syndrome was a different matter.
I'm afraid I still don't know how to deal with that.

The alcoholic with a leg cast was also quite painfree.
She couldn't move; I'm relatively spry.


I am not a very social person.


The evening ended in quiet and solitude with a delicious snack.
I would have shared, but there was no one to do so with.
All shy bookish nerds were asleep already.
As the dingo says: "sad".




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...