Wednesday, June 13, 2018

BLONDE HEADS IN A BOX

Why does she do it? She doesn't want to be like them, in fact she was decrying their general lack of manners, good taste, sense, and behavioural standards. As well as their awareness of their societally sanctioned desirability.

Blondes. Why were all the women on teevee last night blondes?

When I returned from eating baked Portuguese chicken rice, my apartment mate was watching teevee and sneering at the people. Indeed, I share her revulsion, pain even, but I'm not the person in this abode who hogs the television with garbage reality programmes, just to be made angry.

If it were up to me, it would be Japanese Shakespeare anime all the time.
Hamlet, or Merchant of Venice, set in a highschool.
You know, quality entertainment.


Like her, I am not enamoured of blondes.
But mostly I avoid them.



Maybe some nature show.
Crocodile eats tourist.
Munch munch.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...