Thursday, May 31, 2018

TWIT INSOMNIA

For the record, I wish to state that anything I do or say today that might provoke criticism or be taken amiss is because of sleep medication. Memorial day late night tweetery. I am NOT Rudy Giulliani!

In case you were or will be wondering.

So lighten the hell up, y'all.

It'll be just a joke.


Sheesh.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...