Sunday, December 11, 2016

BRIEF INTROSPECTIVE FLICKER

Six and a half years later I sometimes look at my ex girlfriend, and think to myself that she is a wonderful woman, and I wonder how things went wrong. The explanation is almost certainly that I am less wonderful.

Rather a pity, that.


If both of us had been a little less Asperger-y, we might have had children.


I'll just leave that thought right there.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

WELL, HOW DID I GET HERE?

There is an air of distraction to the streets in C'town nowadays. People seem lost in thought, absent minded, somewhat out of it. And mo...