Sunday, February 21, 2016

WRITING LETTERS AND DRINKING A LOT OF COFFEE

Do you drink coffee? Do you drink coffee and write letters? Do you drink coffee, write long soulful letters, and often go out for a smoke?
Then the video below is for YOU!

Especially if you encounter a lot of nudists.
Or are a nudist yourself, occasionally.
Privately, or screaming in public.

Of course, if you ARE a compulsive coffee drinking, letter writing, tobacco smoking, happy gay sprightly nudist -- can't see why you wouldn't be with all that going on in your life -- then this blogger (me) welcomes and encourages your sending me live action pictures of yourself doing all that.

Why?

Because my life is empty without you.


SMOKING, COFFEE, AND BOUTS OF NAKEDNESS: A BRIEF OVERVIEW


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX0TjGEBITg.]


Hell yeah.


Not that you should think about it, and for Christ's sake, don't obsess about it either, but this blogger spends a fair amount of his time drinking caffeinated beverages, smoking, and writing letters. In the sense that this blog is in effect an open letter to the world. A cold and uncaring world. A world filled with angst and dark foreboding, that gives not one whit about my brief twice daily bouts of nudity, which are connected to ablution and the necessary change-over from comfy sleep gear to street garments, or vice versa. Because wearing pajamas in public marks one as a loonie.
I am very concerned about that.

I've got pants on.

Of course, in Shanghai many people wander around in public in their pajamas, which is not nude at all, unless those are see-through nighties, but we all know that Shanghainese rarely have coffee and they smoke wherever they darn well like. It's that cosmopolitan sense of style.
You can recognize them by their sleep-wear.
I do not know many Shanghainese.
15 hour time difference.
That's why.


I am already on my second cup of coffee.
And I am all alone and smoking.
But not nude. Yet.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Atboth, do you prefer boxers or briefs? Erm, I mean matches or lighters. It seems I get a really good charring light with matches, but prefer lighters for convenience.

The back of the hill said...

"Do you prefer boxers or briefs?"

That really depends on who is inside them.

For myself, boxers. Far more comfortable.

"I mean matches or lighters. It seems I get a really good charring light with matches, but prefer lighters for convenience."

First flame ('charring light') matches, because of a broad flame that can be easily sucked into the pipe. By the time it's more than halfway down, a Bic lighter works better.

NEVER use a Zippo pipe lighter. It tastes like crap, and burns the top of the pipe. And after habitual use, that lighter fluid smell is permanently part of the pipe.

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...