Monday, March 25, 2013

A DANCE TO SPRING

What better way to begin the week than with a merry dance?
Especially if done by a furry creature?
To the sound of drums.

I think you'll agree that the following tune says it all.


DRUID - BADGER - MUSHROOM - SNAKE!


[Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlaHSOUvq8M.]

I first encountered this happy aire by the courtesy of someone in New York nearly seven years ago, who has since become older and wiser.
But I fervently hope that even in the wilds of utmost Michigan he still boogaloos like a hairy shape-shifter.


It's party music, is what it is.
Just sets your feet aquiver.

I also do Gangnam style.
Just call me Disco Stu.

Rock, as they say, on.










==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...