Tuesday, March 12, 2013

NOT A FAT BALDING DEGENERATE

To the anonymous commenter at 7:46 AM: This blogger is NOT a fat balding degenerate; you have mistaken me for someone else.
Nor am I squat and reptilian.

Perhaps you met someone?

In actual fact, I am reasonably trim (not fat), have a good head of hair (not now or likely ever 'balding'), and I am only mildly perverse (all the naughty tendencies of a normal man).
Of average height (not squat), and with clear skin (not reptilian).

Although, if your reptilian observation was based on sudden twitchy movements, slow blinking, and a quick flicky tongue shooting out of the mouth, I am rather jealous of the individual in question.
It sounds like he made quite an impression.

Rather than giving the fat balding degenerate your phone number (I'm sure he asked for it), feel free to communicate it to me. You may use my letterbox (see below). Operators are standing by.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since this blog is primarily restaurant reviews peppered with free range insanity:

Start publishing your reviews on YELP.

You can get involved in the local YELP scene- its filled with people who love food and love talking about food. Great way to meet someone

Its San Francisco, dude. There has got to be a woman who willing to date you. Try YELP.

Anonymous said...

I am fat, balding and a bit of a degenerate. But I live in Florida and I just blend in. You should move to Orlando and then you also could blend. KR

The back of the hill said...

ROTFL!

Life is all about blending.

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...