Thursday, April 23, 2009

CHOSEN TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST

Being a screaming liberal, and fairly broadminded, I usually find myself sternly disapproving of the bigotries evinced by other people.
Not everyone is such a saint.

Part of it, of course, is sheer sour grapes. Why can't I be like them? Surely the stupid have more fun? Wouldn't it be nice to have just ONE group to utterly despise?

It turns out that my prayers have been answered. There is a group that even I can thoroughly loathe, slander, speak ill of, and find repulsive.

No, I'm not talking about Feijenoord fans.



THE CHOSEN

It's that bunch from Wainuiomata. You know, THOSE people. Wainuiomata!

An odious lot. Loud, obnoxious, badly behaved, given to excessive drinking, possibly hereditarily insane, and no doubt infected with several unclean diseases. Probably ugly, too.
Trust me, they're bad news. It is within all standards of reason to discourage them from your restaurants, persuade them to not use public transit, and pointedly recommend that they vacate the premises. Feel free to look askance at them. Don't give them candy.

And at the very least, try telling them you're full up when they wish to rent a room.



http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8012064.stm


QUOTES:

"a bit noisy"

"We have other guests. Commercial acumen tells you that you can't afford to take these people"

"They were having loud parties and jumping fences"



According to reports in the Manawatu Standard, there is an arrogance about them that one just cannot live with, and they become absolutely venomous when called to order.

[http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/2344215/Whole-town-banned-for-arrogance QUOTE: " ... somewhere close to where God would put an enema."]


I very much look forward to being nasty to these folks from Weinuwomu....., Wannowumee....., Wayohomewoo....., Whumaynoo....., Walepoo....., Weemanny....., whatever.
It will be refreshing, as I haven't been mean to anyone in ever so long.


I will have to insist that they rename their town, as what it's called now is entirely unpronounceable (which just goes to show what a bunch of deviants they are), and I shall also recommend that they also wear badges so that we may recognize them when they come, as most of us have no clue what New Zealanders actually look like.

Are they short? And do they have pointy ears like hobbits? Sort of like leprechauns, but with funny accents?

2 comments:

inquisitively amphibious said...

Does Grant Patel hail from Wainuiomata?

Unknown said...

Just call me... I have no trouble utterly despising folks. I'll kick 'em in the ass for you.

Bob

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...