Sunday, November 24, 2019

FRENCH PIGS!

So it turns out that the French are finally wising up. As an article on the Politico website indicates: "it takes a lot to get thousands of Parisian women to take to the streets on a cold November day. But a women's march against sexual and gender-based violence is expected to gather large crowds in the French capital and other cities on Saturday, two years after the #MeToo movement swept the world." End quote.

Source: France shaken up by #MeToo wave amid new Polanski scandal.

Yeah, I kind of like the French. But they are pigs.

And I still haven't forgiven them for protecting Roman Polanski.

[It wasn't likely that I would forgive the French or other Europeans, as I am very good at holding grudges. Many of us American Boomers are. Back in 2011 and 2009 I wrote a few words exploring their pig issue: Dominique Strauss Kahn and Roman Polanski.]


In many ways I am a puritan. Especially when it comes to these things.

I'm sorry, this is one element of modern culture that repels me.

And it's not just the Europeans who do it.



Please feel free to leave your opinion in the comments field, In English, German, French, or Dutch. If it's the wrong opinion I may just ream you another, be prepared for that, or ignore you entirely.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...