Thursday, August 01, 2019

BURN

While simmering vegetables with some meat and coconut curry for dinner, the following lovely statement caught my eye:


"The president -- this comes as no surprise -- really doesn’t know what he’s talking about. But maybe you could ask his son-in-law, who’s a slumlord there, if he wants to talk about rodent infestations."

------Nancy Pelosi


This in response to Donald Trump's recent idiotic and juvenile hate-tweets regarding Baltimore, a city that probably didn't vote for him.

Jared Kushner’s firm owns thousands of apartments in the Baltimore area and has racked up hundreds of code violations. Black mold and rodents.

Jared, do you want to talk about rodent infestations?

Slumlord; an apposite term.



I think I'll enjoy my dinner. I'm just wondering, should I cook some noodles or simply have it with crusty sourdough?



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

WELL, HOW DID I GET HERE?

There is an air of distraction to the streets in C'town nowadays. People seem lost in thought, absent minded, somewhat out of it. And mo...