Wednesday, August 21, 2019

GREASY CHICKEN WRAP

An advert showed up on Facebook with a text I misread. And till I looked again, I was enchanted. Crispy Chicken Wrap; customize how you like. But Greasy Chicken Wrap sounds so much more appealing. Served in a warm tortilla; hot sauce, tomato, cilantro, and chive-garlic aioli, plus crumbled roast peanuts and thinly sliced jalapeño chilies, squeeze of lime over, for a yummy breakfast! Toothsome, visually appealing, and appetizing.
Crispy chicken? No, Tyson foods, just plain no.
Simmer it in coconut milk and spices.
Till the oil comes out.

The advertisement did not mention the hot sauce (Sriracha), tomato, cilantro, chive-garlic aioli, crumbled roast peanuts or thinly sliced jalapeño chilies. It invited me to "customize" how I like. So mentally I did exactly that.]


CRISPY CHICKEN?

America's obsession with covering everything in breadcrumbs and deepfrying the bejazus out of it is both baffling and nauseating. At some point a fast-food chain will offer a pork sausage patty wrapped in a flapjack, battered, crumbed, and nuked, for a convenient hand-held breakfast at the drive-thru window.

Your choice of Ranch or cheez-whiz™.


Why aren't the curry houses here open at six o'clock in the morning? There's something exceedingly wrong with a society that doesn't eat decent food till evening time.

Dammit, all you darn Anglos, I want my 'Greasy Chicken Wrap'!



Let me tell you what you can do with that Ranch dressing.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

MAKE IT MEAN SOMETHING

A casual acquaintance suggested that using Latin and Greek terminology for scientific names of plants and animals reflected a Eurocentic mal...