Monday, June 10, 2019

THE SECRET IS HEAT

When I come home after work in Marin, one of the first things I do is head into Facebook. News, kitten pictures, raccoons, updates. Let's see what the people I know are up to today, eh? Seeing as I do not have a cell-phone, at that time I've been out of contact, so to speak, for an entire day.
Apparently today, Monday the tenth, if they were in the Bay area, they were bitching about the heat.


So, three things:

IS IT HOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?!?
IT AIN'T THE HEAT, IT'S THE HUMIDITY!
I COULD BE NAKED RIGHT NOW. YOU DON'T KNOW.


When I got home, my apartment mate was flaked out all pooped on her bed, and there were roast duck and other yummy things to eat in the fridge. "Help yourself." And here I was wondering what to cook for dinner.
Didn't have to. Ate food cold. Had my coffee cold.
The only thing hot was the Sriracha.

Futsed around with a pipe afterwards (GBD shape 549, a bent bulldog) that was made for Benaderet's very many years ago.
Rim and top needed a little work.

Blended up a new batch of one of my own Virginia mixtures, should keep me happy till August. Recipe is a tightly guarded secret; only one man knows it, and we don't allow him on the same plane as himself.


Now planning to head out into the night for a last smoke.

I could be naked right now. You don't know.


In parts of India it is over a hundred.

There is mass nudity.

Just sayin'.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...