Thursday, June 27, 2019

UNREALISTIC WOOGUSSES

There was a debate among the Democrat candidates on television this evening, which I largely ignored, despite the howls from the lounge where the cigar smokers were, and I still haven't read anything about it.
So I can't really comment. Never-the-less, I heard parts of it.
Superficial first impressions: glib, angry, and unrealistic.
Over the next several months we will weed out all the luftmenschen, and then be left with someone who doesn't stand a chance.

I look forward to torch and pitchfork time.

On that note, a conversation I overheard on the street.


"One of these days, I'll get what I deserve!"

"Run, Kyle, run!!!"


That last sentence sounded frantic and desperate. Kyle had better run, his life might depend upon it. And in any case, he has a head start.

Unlike the debates, that's a conversation of which I wish I had heard more. Despite not knowing any of the people involved (there were several of them). Kyle might be a better candidate than any of the current presidential wannabees.

Don't invite any of these people over for chip and dip.

Especially not the elderly geezer.

Or Willie Brown's proxy.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optemistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...