Wednesday, July 26, 2023

NOM NOM NOM OR NOT

Tomorrow I have to report for possible jury selection at civil court. Trust me, I'm the worst possible candidate. I smell bad, eat too much, and dress funny. Plus I grumble.
Suffice to say that I am not happy about this.

Civil court is in the skeevy part of town, where there are drug addicts, purse snatchers, tourists, bureaucrats, and politicians.

A nice Dutch American like myself has no business associating with that rabble.

And there's nothing to eat there. Good thing I got my regular eating places out of the way today and yesterday, because tomorrow I might get food poisoning or starve.

Please imagine a ravenous bird of prey looking for the least diseased wild animal in a filthy drug infested needle strewn urban wasteland.

One's civic duty is a hardship.
If it were all up to me, white collar criminals would all be hung.
Drawn, quartered, ripped to shreds, then boiled alive.
Especially if they're bourgeois and Christian.
Because of willful inconvenience.


Boiling would sterilize them at least.
Clean the devil out of them.
Render them edible.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

WATCH OUT FOR THE WILD LIFE

The first few hours of being out and about were the same length of time as the last few hours. But I got a lot more done, because it was coo...