Wednesday, July 05, 2023

IT'S ALL ABOUT FREEZUMS

There is nothing quite like artificially intelligent Japanese voices singing military marches in a sprightly manner. Immensely cheering, and feverishly patriotic at the same time. Kudos to the people who are quite insane enough to create such things! This blogger is all about internet weirdos, and grateful that he can keep them far away from his apartment while never-the-less having them at his finger tips. The Marsellaise in girlish Japanese is particularly nice.

I myself also qualify as very feverish internetted "nicety".

Safe and wholesome from a distance.

Florida level.


Like the beloved character Red Hiney (Raoul Sinropas) on Cow And Chicken, you could even introduce me to your children. Educational, as well as pirate-like.
I'd teach them stuff. Like how to 'pianize', and be a mall cop.
Or, who knows, even geography!
THE FLORIDA PANHANDLE

And, unlike the current slate of Maganauts, I do not require pituiary gland extract to maintain my healthy glow. There are no vampire bats or Christian moms swooping low overhead when I'm around. Ron DeSantis and Kari Lake could learn from me. The My-Pillow Guy would finally stop drooling into his energy drink or fouling his diapers!

I am in all ways a shinging beacon of light!


Trust me. I'm not a Republican.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ALGORYTHM IS WRONG

For some reason Microsoft Start wants me to read about Columbia. Which I have absolutely no intention of doing. Not planning to go there, ev...