Friday, July 28, 2023

FEROCIOUS TROLLS

The problem with this neighborhood early in the morning is that there are too many people wearing unsuitable clothes out walking their yorkies, pugs, and weird little French poodle outer space aliens at this hour.

When I am outside wandering around puffing my pipe trying to wake up with that first smoke of the day after coffee, the very last thing I want to see is a yippy little orc monster laboriously pooing while some young person in sports togs or ratty pajamas waits patiently by to pick up the stinky lumps. Canine peristalis in all its ghastly glory!

I wish they would do so at home.

Run him about the hallway till he goes.

There used to be more trees and wildlife here.
I flee the pervasiveness of toothy glow-eyed goblins.

In this day and age one must smoke outside.

Chase those trolls back indoors.

Think about the children.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

WATCH OUT FOR THE WILD LIFE

The first few hours of being out and about were the same length of time as the last few hours. But I got a lot more done, because it was coo...