Sunday, September 24, 2017

TRAFFIC SAFETY INNOVATION

Somewhere in this country there are geniuses. Rare people who change the lives of those around them in many wonderful ways.

One seldom meets them, but can appreciate them none-the-less.


I do not know who did this, but it's wonderful.


DIRE WARNING!


Reflectors on a tree.
Near a road.

I applaud him.
Or her.


Undoubtedly it saves countless lives.
That tree might jump out at the unwary driver.
Now he swerves out of the way.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...