Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID

While cruising the internet yesterday, I found a plaintive cry from a mother in Bastrop, Texas. According to Wikipedia, Bastrop has slightly over 7,000 people in the county of which it is the chief city, five thousand plus in the town itself.

WIKIPEDIA: "The racial makeup of the city is 72.34% White, 17.00% African American, 0.99% Asian, 0.73% Native American, 0.00% Pacific Islander, 7.02% from other races, and 1.91% from two or more races. 17.75% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race."

The person in question is, naturally, white.
As established by her Facebook.

This is what she wrote:

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. I've been searching for a daycare for nearly 9 months now and finally found one that had an opening for my 2 year old daughter. I was signing all my paperwork getting ready to put her in for the following week. The lady asked for shot records and I gave her the exemption paperwork and told her I am against vaccinations. I live in Bastrop, Texas. What number can I call to report her for discriminating my daughter?? She HAD a spot until that moment!! Can someone give me some info and some numbers before I lose this spot?!"

End cite.


Bitch, please.

Has anyone called child protective services on you yet? If not, they should. Privileged middle-class twizzle brains like you endanger your own children and other people, and lower the average. You are an unstable liability.
You ooze entitlement and poisonous ignorant sanctimony.

Why on earth are people like you reproducing?

Child abusers like you belong in prison.



By the way, you've lost that spot.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...