Tuesday, September 05, 2017

FOOD, WATER, AND A DATE!

Recent rambling by this blogger, pursuant the lack of dining companions, plus co-bathing and the delightful idea of nudity, prompted one of my more snarky pissant acquaintances to forward a video, suggesting that it showed the ideal date for me, matching my requirements in all key particulars.



[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2msCA_3FuII.]


Absolutely. A water-loving and playful individual, with a commendable enthusiasm for food.

I couldn't help noticing she is right-handed.

Is that common in the animal world?



Does she talk much?




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...