Monday, September 16, 2024

THE BEST PART OF WAKING UP

There are clearly visible street signs indicating 'don't park here, motorcycles and mopeds only', as well as 'no parking between blip o'clock and blap o'clock on preebday for street cleaning'. Yet, evenso, and never-the-less. It's sheer anarchy, teel you what. Of which this blogger severely disapproves just after dawn more than any other time.

As I stumble up the dark early morning street smoking my post first cup of coffee pipeful.

At such an ungodly hour I am a sour disapproving old cuss.
In my day, people did NOT disobey no-parking signs.
What IS this world coming to?
Heretics!


The morning routine scarcely varies, irrespective of actual time. Pee. Coffee. Smoke outside. Today it's taking place earlier than normal on a Monday, because I have things to do.
Reading the news and grumbling about the state of things is part of it, but has no set place in the order of things, and is of flexible duration.


The world is going to hell in a handbasket, which is all the fault of the Christians / Republican Party / Australians. Or it could be the Russians and Hindu Nationalists. I'm not picky.
Those thoughts are mostly caused be body chemistry temporarily lording it over reality and common sense. It's a necessary part of waking up and becoming fully functional. Minor wisps of that attitude may resurface during the day. Dependent on blood sugar levels.


Oddly sour variations may randomly occur.

If cats normally throw up because they eat too fast, is not throwing up a sign of ill health?

Seeing as dogs instictively sniff butts and eat anything they find on the ground, how did their species survive so long? They should be extinct by now.

Surely little children's noises and racketing draws predators?

Historically, head choppping solved all the world's problems.



Good morning, I guess.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

MENTAL DUSTBUNNIES

The name Max Leberoff was stuck in my head. Possibly one of the other tenants, I think he passed me as I was talking to my landlady about th...