Sunday, September 01, 2024

COMBUSTIBLES

Some people require a cup of coffee to wake up. Others rely on a vicious argument with insults, sneers, and vituperative screaming. The latter group includes a lot of sportsfans. And one wonders how on earth they remained married. And why not even their dog leaves them. Of course retrievers are a bit stupid, much like blonde cheerleaders, and we are talking about prosperous self-important people in Marin who probably get encouragement to be like that, even the dumbass married to an ultra-rightwing Viet woman who adulates Trump, but ...

But ...

Male Karens and female Karens. Marin.

You know, in the old days, mediaeval times in Europe, they'd take one look at the elderly rightwing scunges I have to deal with and burn them for witchcraft and heresy.
We need to bring that back. Traditions!

Some of them are missing their beans.
Plus they smell bad and eat too much.

I am not allowed to use the firehose.

It's right there in the employee handbook: "no subduing of the scoundrels with the firehose under any circumstances, as we don't want them losing control of their bladders or bowels".
If there is a high enough proportion of body fat, it's like torches or candles.

I think we're covered.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

MENTAL DUSTBUNNIES

The name Max Leberoff was stuck in my head. Possibly one of the other tenants, I think he passed me as I was talking to my landlady about th...