Thursday, July 25, 2019

WOMEN BEARING SAUSAGES

Yesterday my apartment mate came home from work, announcing "I bring sausages". Now, as the book seller whom I haven't seen since the ninth of this months will attest, sausages are a great and glorious thing. And medical staff involved in my recovery want me to resume regular digestive processes in full as soon as possible. All week last week, until they kicked me out of the hospital, they anxiously inquired about my eliminative progress. It was a bit disturbing.


In the evening, my employers called up to see how I was doing. I did not mention my guts at all, or what was going on there. There is improvement, and I should be back at the job in slightly less than two weeks.


Sausages speed up well-being.
I just want you to know that.



Might have some milk-tea in Chinatown tomorrow, after my appointment at the hospital. After which I shall come home and grill some sausages.

Rice, chutney, sambal.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...