Sunday, February 25, 2018

SOBER UPSTANDING HABITS

What does a badger eat when he returns from Marin? Why, potstickers and bacon, of course! With a tangy mustard and Sriracha gravy. Followed by Belgian butter waffle cookies, and a strong cup of coffee.
Believe it or not, I am a thin man.

Must be all that running around.


Actually, it's probably all the tea I swill when at work. Several of my coworkers drink caffeinated soft drinks and have a certain thickness around the middle. There's also the 'pile-o-grease' burgers and burritos they scarf down occasionally, but it's almost certainly because of the sodas.


Nothing bloats you up like an excess of sugar.
It's all about lifestyle choices.
Clean living.



Crispy lard dogs.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...