Monday, January 23, 2017

PLEASE DON'T PETULATE

I have always admired tough-minded stubborn women; there's more there. Many of the women for whom I have the greatest estimation are small but resilient, and pull their own weight.

There are some types who take delight in having the man do the gruntwork for them, and thus affirming their femininity. While I am capable of it, this is not the way things should be, and I'm usually both too oblivious and too unmoved to support their self-preciousness.


Assumed fragility and neediness go hand in hand.

I am not impressed by either quality.


Perhaps my selfishness and ego get in the way.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...