Monday, January 23, 2017

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, BUT IT TASTES LIKE JIMMY HOFFA

It's Monday night. Which is my Friday. And, because it is not presently raining, it seems a good idea to go have a burrito with carnitas, extra cheese, no beans, for here. With salsa picante. Which you will readily understand is full of vitamins, and forms the vegetable compliment to this scrumptious meal. On Friday I forgot to buy supplies, and in consequence there were few veggies for dinner on Saturday, nearly none on Sunday.

But I do have a giant bottle of hot sauce.

If you were concerned, breathe easy.

I mentioned vitamins, yes?



The other evening I discovered a stash of super-hot chilies in the freezer that I had put in there several months ago. I now know that the little ones are flaming. Food should be a voyage of discovery.

Chilies freeze well, and look so festive.

Vegetarians carnitas doesn't exist.

Let's keep it that way.



Tomorrow I'll find out what else is in there.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...