Tuesday, January 24, 2017

WAKING UP TO A FLOOD

Do you think I spend too much time on the internet? Do you mutter to yourself as you read the so-manyeth inane post "good lord he needs a hobby", or "is this what happens when grouchy middle-aged coots don't have a girl-friend"? If so, you are probably right.

And I am in no position to disagree.

I'll probably be asleep again when any one sees this post.
Day off, you know.

This video illustrates my love life perfectly.

THOSE WHO HAVE CHOPS, LICK THEM!


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2HU3LGdbo.]


I slept through all the pouring rain, but got up to pee when I heard running water in the kitchen. My apartment mate was fixing herself a cup of strong tea. And animatedly talking with herself.

If there were three people living in this small apartment, one of them would be elbowing me in the ribs.

"You tell her!"

"Eh? Me? What?"

"Shuuuuuut up!"

I am the designated 'to-speaker' in my imaginary life.

I hope I'll get to ride the roomba.

Cat's hogging it.



Probably shouldn't have had two cups of coffee before going to bed.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...