Sunday, February 14, 2016

THE BEST USE OF A BLUE FEATHERED GET-UP

A correspondent reminded me of the days when I obsessively spent quarter after quarter punching in Lady Marmalade and the Witchdoctor song. I will confess that I am fonder of Lady Marmalade, even though the lyrics make far less sense.

It just sounds so deliciously degenerate and seedy.

Drink malt liquor while listening to this song.

And strip down to a push-up bra.

As I feel like doing.


PATTI LABELLE: A BEAST INSIDE


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4LWIP7SAjY.]


Just look at all those white people jigging!


I need to clarify a few things at this point: I never drink malt liquor, and, not being female, I do not own a push-up bra. In fact, I doubt that any of my friends do either. No, I shall not ask them.
Push-up bras are a great evil.


When did push-up bras become so common? It seems like a horrible thing to do to a nice pair of mammaries, forcing them into shapes they weren't meant for. It probably precedes surgery.

Breasts require no augmentation.
But I really shouldn't speculate.
About breasts and brassieres.

It's bad for mental health.



On second thought, please do not strip down to your push-up bra. Or, you should remove the damned bra, and be healthy. You might need some soothing ointment for soreness.
I am sorry I do not have any malt liquor to offer you.
Cup of tea instead?




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Zebra Chick said...

Not to bother you or anything, but could you please write your post responding to my smoking question? You were so helpful last time, when I needed it for class, and, as they say in Oliver Twist: 'Please, sir, I want some more.' Not that it's urgent or anything, since I'm not going to smoke until I'm eighteen, lol lol. ;-) Thanks so much

Z Chick

Zebra Chick said...

Looks like my most recent comment disappeared. Boo-hoo.

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...