Friday, February 05, 2016

DRIED OYSTERS, SEA CUCUMBER, AND OTHER LUCKY FOOD

The top three posts that readers have visited for the past week on this blog have been Chinese New Year related.


HO SI FAT CHOI 好事發財 DRIED OYSTERS WITH BLACK MOSS
Feb 1, 2011
Pageviews: 1340

SEA CUCUMBER - SOAKING AND BRAISING A DELICIOUS SLUG
Oct 1, 2011
Pageviews: 268

CHINESE NEW YEAR - LUCKY WISHES, LUCKY FOODS
Jan 30, 2011
Pageviews: 195


[Oh by the way: If nothing else, you really must grasp the the lucky money and lucky phrases gestalt: Appropriate mental frame work. Why? Because if you don't, everyone will think you are an idiot. If you aren't Caucasian, they might be right.]


I am glad to see that people are using the internet to research stuff that is vastly more important than kitten pictures, Donald Trump, smut, or the Super Bowl.

I myself seldom look up three out of those four.

Though I admit a weakness for kittens.










==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...