Monday, February 29, 2016

ASSAULTIVE DISRUPTIVE WOMAN WHO IS SCREAMING!

She wants to kill him. That is the upshot of my apartment mate's drawn-out visit to the hospital. Because of her boyfriend. Who among other things is a hypochondriac, who had an "emergency" early yesterday morning. Part of being a "girlfriend" is being supportive and caring.
His "emergency" did not render him uncommunicative.
No one could describe him as 'stoic'.

My apartment mate is a bloodthirsty Cantonese woman, with a very bad temper when provoked. And that is altogether a set of characteristics of which I heartily approve. Being somewhat Asperger syndrome afflicted, her caring supportive warmth requires effort, and should only be relied upon when it is truly merited.


I get to listen to her vent.


She is a very eloquent woman who has an excellent vocabulary.


Her boyfriend is a confused person. With, so I have been told, a lovely chin. And such an appealing honesty about him! Now, being Aspy in a different way and a total cynic myself, I cannot see any of that, and consider him at times a needy blister.

Whereas I enjoyed being at work yesterday, her day was fraught.

In consequence of which my evening was entertaining.

The rest of you watched the Oscars.



The assaultive disruptive woman mentioned in the title of this post was a psychopathic haus-frump who was being treated next door.
Who had to be sedated and forcibly restrained.
Security guards were called.

Which is what my apartmentate wished would happen to someone else.

Still, despite her better instincts, she loves him.

Needy hypochondriac blister.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...