Monday, February 01, 2016

SOMETIMES I HISS WHEN MEETING DOGS ON THE STREET!

Suppose, for instance, you realized that you had a mouse problem. And also suppose that rather than dealing with it yourself, you wished that someone else would.

To which end you put up a job listing on Craig's List.

And someone applied for the position.


PAY ME IN FISH!


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeBunPiIzo, NRK P3 Verdens Rikeste Land.]

This Norwegian woman was born in the wrong species.
She's actually a cat.


"I have been running a lot after animals that can be seen in the shadows."


Far be it from me to sneer at someone else's rich inner life. And if I did, it would be both unseemly and out of place, besides hypocritical.
I too have a rich inner life.


There are times when I am glad I am not Norwegian.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what happens when you remove all absolutes, and live in the shades of grey. I say its a win-win for postmodernism. One of the best lines I've heard is "we teach children they descended from animals, then we are offended when they act like one." At least she isn't a danger to her self, or others.
She has never caught a mouse though, wonder what she would do with one if she did?

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...