Saturday, February 06, 2016

ASIAN AMERICAN RUNAWAY IN MARIN

An Asian American female, probably of Chinese or Vietnamese ancestry, maybe even Japanese American. About sixteen or seventeen years old, of slight build, with a square and intelligent face, pale-ish complexion. Speaks clear unaccented English, has a good vocabulary. Height around five foot three or four inches. Thin, possibly no more than ninety or a hundred pounds.

Somewhat shy and hesitant, uncertain of herself. Tends to hold her hand in front of her mouth rather a lot.

Encountered at the Marin City Bus Hub at Donahue and Terners Street at six fifteen PM, Saturday February 6th., 2016.



She approached me and asked about homeless shelters or resources, stated that she was homeless, and explicitly requested that I not mention to anyone that she was homeless because she was trying to "keep a low profile". Which, along with her innocence and uncertainty makes pretty plain that she is a very recent runaway.

Not having a cellphone, I called the Marin Sheriff's Department immediately upon reaching home.



Naturally I became more and more worried about her the more I thought about what I had encountered. To put it in dirty old man terms, she's tasty. And very young. And of slight build. Just imagine everything that can go wrong.

I guess she approached me because I look harmless. Or avuncular.

I just wish that I had been fully alert at the time, instead of somewhat abstracted.



Two other crucial data: her clothes were greenish, possibly army surplus type, baggy; and the young lady did not have a pronounced bosom.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Amber alerts of anyone fitting that description, so likely not a minor

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...