Thursday, February 11, 2016

AND A BOX, PLEASE

The leftover baked Portuguese Chicken rice would probably not have been eaten as a midnight snack anyhow. So giving it to the homeless person whom I recognized was the best thing to do.

Asking "have you eaten yet?" was probably not something he expected.

I'm actually feeling rather good about that.

It was still warm.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...