Friday, September 19, 2014

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF A WOMAN FRIEND

As some of you are aware, my long-time apartment mate is a female of Chinese derivation, who is incredibly insecure about her appearance. That was not an issue with her first boyfriend, who thought she was hot as blazes oh jayzus yeah, but since she broke up with him it has become somewhat more of an issue than it really should be.

I, of course, am totally diplomatic about the whole thing.
Being at heart a complete gentleman.
Noblesse oblige.

Far be it from me to point out that she is still as winsome as when we first met. At the candy store. Where I went for something sweet. On my way to the movies. At the Pagoda Palace Theatre on Columbus.
Or that she made me forget what movie I was going to see.
Shan't even ever remind her of it.

Did I ever mention that I can be a complete gentleman?
Capable of letting bygones be bygones.

Some other vibrant white guy with exceptional discernment will have to point out to her how inspiring she is, that isn't my job.

I have successfully moved on. I am now ready to point that out to someone else.


There are in fact any number of nice women out there who need that pointed out.  But I am both reserved and incredibly picky, and will not drop such indications without good reason.

Most women look askance at the phrase "hey hot mama".
Which is not the actual phrase I would use.
But it might feel that way.


Underneath my calm and civilized veneer, I am still the same hormonally over-active madman that all teenage boys are, as well as their grown-up older brothers. And cousins. And uncles. Nephews.
I'm just more able to smile blandly.
Being mature and all.

She worries about her future love life.
I know that she is magnetic.


Yes, I need to find someone exactly like her.

But different.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optemistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...