Wednesday, September 10, 2014

DEFINITION OF HOOHAH: SOMETHING SHINY ON E-BAY?

A reliable authority informs me that my hoohah smells 'narsty'. That is the news, as of a day and a half ago. I have a 'narsty' hoo-hah, and I should wash with carbolic, definitely more than once every few years or so.


As background, I beg to inform that the small stuffed animals (collectively known as 'the roomies') come alive when my apartment mate returns home. They're fairly silent when I'm alone in the apartment, but as soon as she closes the door behind her, small rude voices pipe up.

They tend to say outrageous things.

I've been denying the small sock sheep the opportunity to become Head Roomie. That role belongs to the 'acting head roomie', a small she-sheep, and the 'senior Teddy Bear', who is on a sanity break.
Snidely desperately wants to be appointed 'head roomie', so that he can organize a grand parade (!) in his own honour.

I maintain that he is too young & silly.

In response, he maligns my hoohah.


"IT'S NARSTY!!!"


I have no clue what my hoohah is. He cannot describe it. If I knew what it was, I could wave it at him (which I've threatened), or wash it.
I thought I was clean.
He says 'no'.

"Is it round? Square? Triangular?
Perhaps trapezoid shape?"

"IT'S NARSTY!"


Since my apartment mate broke up with her boy-friend, she's been staying home a lot in the evening. The roomies utter meanspirited things towards each other and to me, while she quietly cruises the internet for period costume jewelry, and refuses to take part in the conversation.

When I started chanting "hoohah, hoohah, hoohah", she merely told me to stop teasing the little dude. Who was grunting as if constipated, in his frustration and fury.


Hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah, hoohah!


I didn't know sheep could squeal. He really does sound plugged up.
Probably too much candy, not enough veggies.

Hoohah.

I don't know if my apartment mate found what she was looking for on e-bay. I was too intrigued by the concept of digestively blocked farm animals and veterinary high colonics to ask.



Feel free to speculate about my hoohah, whatever that is, either in the comments field or via personal message placed in the letterbox below. Just remember, it is very clean, because I bathe regularly, and despite mean-spirited statements, it does not smell.

It is round, square, and triangular.
As well as trapezoid.

Hoohah.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...