Wednesday, August 20, 2014

MEN WITH GLASSES

According to a recent survey, men who wear spectacles are obscenely hot. Which is good news. Yet I don't know how I feel about that.

I suppose I'll have to fight off women with a stick.

"No no, little female person", I shall say, "I am entirely unsuitable!"


The survey said nothing about Vandyke beards and pipe smoking. That has to have been an oversight. I'm guessing that they will issue a correction in the fullness of time. Glasses, Vandyke beards, pipes; a natural trinity.
Debonair, suave, and mucho macho.


Surely I'm not the only one who thinks so?



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

myopically amphibious said...

Wow. I've been wearing specs for 20 years now; I can only imagine how much less action I'd be getting without them.

The back of the hill said...

Dude, you must be rolling in it!

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...