Tuesday, August 19, 2014

TEDDY BEAR AND FRIEND

My apartment mate, Savage Kitten, needs cheering up because she and Wheelie Boy are no longer an item. It is proving a depression-inducing thing for the poor girl.

She'll get over it.


It may take a while.


Having some experience in break-ups involving people with Aspergers, automatically I realize that probably the best medicine is distraction. Get their minds to obsessively go over entirely different tracks by shifting the train engine sideways, as it were.

I also know that whenever I ask if she wants to see a cute picture from Facebook or elsewhere on the web, she'll say 'no'. She's not into cute. Unlike me, she's a hard-nosed cold and unemotional Cantonese female, utterly opposed to cute, adorable, charming, sweet, or any of the other gentler things.

Hard-nosed. Cold. Unemotional.


So the other day I didn't ask.


I just lifted up my computer and rotated it one hundred and eighty degrees so that she could see.


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!



















[SOURCE: http://www.boredpanda.com/rats-teddy-bears-ellen-van-deelen-jessica-florence/ .]


Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!


Crucial background: she still has a teddy bear, who is her best friend in the whole wide world. When she was a little girl, she had pet hamsters whom she loved.

Let's call it 'pre-conditioning'.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Arno said...

I am almost tempted to say "congratulations". But out of common decency I won't do this.

The back of the hill said...

I think it's better for her. But you will remember that I am biased.

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...