Sunday, August 17, 2014

CONSIDERING THE IDEA OF DINNER

On Friday evening, my apartment mate (Savage Kitten) came home with a bad attitude and a take-out meal, and I realized that I sorely missed having a woman to eat with. No, we didn't eat together; we never do. She hadn't had a decent lunch, and had simply stopped by the Kam Po or somewhere to pick up dinner for herself.

She had been dealing with people all week, she needed alone time.
I went out and had a bun and some milk-tea.
Followed by a smoke.


Actually, that bun was the first thing I ate on Friday. Having been up since dawn, I suppose I should have eaten much earlier, but I wasn't inspired. Food, far more often than not, is not an event keenly anticipated, but either a desperate act, or mere fuel.

There are a number of places I can think of, where it would be very nice to eat with someone else. They're all nearby, and fun to go to, but they would be much more fun with female companionship. I can well imagine the pleased delight another person might have sampling various scrumptious items. Small, not too crowded, and cosy.
Nah, shan't share them here; they are private.
Wouldn't want to see them taken over.

Food with a woman is more fun by far than eating alone.
Plus shared tastes make everything delicious.
I'm going to have to try that again.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...